At Little Lamb & Co, safety is our top priority.
Please read our safety features and care instructions below to ensure proper usage and care of your Little Lamb & Co teething jewelry and teethers.Safety Features
- high quality 100% food grade silicone
- non-toxic; no lead, BPA, PVC, mercury, phthalate or heavy metals
- silicone does not harbor bacteria or support the growth of mold or fungus
- FDA approved (Food and Drug Administration)
- necklaces are made with a safety breakaway clasp
- always inspect jewelry and teethers before first use. If any parts appear damaged, do not use and contact us to return the item for a replacement
- store jewelry away from little ones and inspect the items on a regular basis for any possible wear or damage prior to use
- Little Lamb & Co teething jewelry are made for adults. Babies/children should not be left unattended with teething jewelry
- breakaway clasp is not intended for chewing
- wooden products are made with organic untreated organic maple hardwood. They can be left untreated for a natural look or they can be treated with a little bit of olive oil or coconut oil to help preserve the quality.
- handwash jewelry and teethers with warm water and mild all natural soap and hang dry. Items may also be wiped down with wet wipes.